Saturday, January 31, 2015

Latina Teen Cuffed and Stuffed in BDSM Sexual Encounter

Layla's boyfriend dropped her off at my place because she told him she was a bikini model shooting for a magazine. That was never the plan and the tight little whore gets fucked hardcore style!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Layla was having a rough year in college and forced to drop out. When looking for some work she responded to an ad that I had posted online. I told her things might get a little wild and kinky but she didn't seem to care. Layla told her boyfriend she was to do some bikini modeling for a magazine. She lied. I pull out the flogger, handcuffs, and ball gag. Layla seems to be getting turned on during the floggings and I can feel her pussy pulsate heat. I don't want her to scream too loud so I tie the ball gag in her mouth and begin fucking her doggy style. Her latina body is perfect for ass smacking and hair pulling. The cuffed and stuffed slut takes every inch of my cock until I can't handle the pressure anymore. I shoot a huge load of cum over Layla's entire body and send her home a sticky mess!

FULL CLIP AT CHAOSCLIPS.COM

1 comment: